Here at The Roger Morris Centre, we play host to a diverse range of Regular activities. Regular activities at the Centre take place during the day or in the evening at different times. These activities are organised by individual groups for the enjoyment of their members and the community. The various activities we host fall into one of three categories:- * RMC- Those organised by the RMC for the community. * AF- Those provided by affiliated organisations. * OT- Those by outside instructors where no membership is necessary.
If you would like to know more about any of the Regular activities please contact them directly.
AF 9.45am - 11.45am- Homestart. Send them an email here.
AF 10.30am - 12.30pm Helping hands for the blind, social coffee group. Send them an email
- OT 6.15pm -8.15.pm- Yoga Reach Send them an email
AF 10am - 11am- fl-exercise. Send them an email
AF 5.30pm - 9.00pm - EastropSea Scouts. Send them an email
- AF 9am – 3.30pm. Wednesday Network Send them an email](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- OT 7.30pm – 9.30pm- S.A.F.E Send them an email
- AF 10.30am - 12.30pm - Helping hands for the blind, social coffee group. Send them an email
- OT 7.30pm – 8.30pm - hypo tone. For more information please Send them an email
OT 9.45am – 11.45am - hypnocise. For more information please Send them an email
1pm - 11pm. Available for private hire. Send us an email to book
- AF 11am - 4pm. Religious in Christ Church. For more information please Send them an email